|Cancellation and Refund Policy
|Module registrations – percentage refund and timing:
- Students cancel their studies in a particular programme or module by official notification thereof before dates determined by the University. This notification is submitted to the relevant faculty officer.
- Students who cancel their registration before the end of the first week of the module (by midnight on Sunday South African time), are entitled to a refund of 90% of the module fee OR to a credit of 90% of the module fee.
- Students who cancel their registration before the end of the second week of the module (by midnight on Sunday South African time), are entitled to a refund of 50% of the module fee OR to credit or 50% of the module fee.
- Credit into the student’s account will be given automatically on cancellation by the student. Note, however, that a refund will only be paid out to the student on receipt of a completed cancellation form (obtainable from the relevant faculty officer).
- Students who fail to notify the University officially of cancellation of a module after the end of the second week are not entitled to any reimbursement or credit of the module fee. There will be no refund or credit for any cancellations in weeks three to seven of any module running.